A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The game was made for NaNoReNo 2013, and will no longer be updated.
Play as an unnamed female narrator as you suddenly wake up in a dark room,
and move around to find yourself in a circus theater where you will witness probably one of the most disturbing things in your life. (Or so we say.)
- file size is more or less 25mb,
- play time only 5-10 minutes, depends on your reading speed
- choices that doesn't affect the ending (kinetic/linear visual novel)
- best played on 800x600 resolution
- badly-timed public domain circus music!
- polish the piece
- add bonus material
The game contains 118 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 1,860 words,
for an average of 15.8 words per screen.
The game contains 3 menus.
Art/Co-Design: hazelle more ([link])
Sound effects: freesound.org
- Julius Fucik
- Henry Fillmore
- Karl King
- Alexander Franke